Friday, March 8, 2013

{Finish the Sentence...Linkup}

button

Linking up today with {Holly} and {Jake}.  I'm loving all of these link ups lately.


1. People always tell me...Actually they ask me, "Are those your real eyes?  They're beautiful"  I feel like saying, "Nope, bought 'em yesterday.  But thank you!"  

2. In the movie based on my life...It would probably get "Two thumbs down".  I try to lead a quiet, drama free life.

3. Typically, I end up regretting...getting sh*t faced.  The last time this happened I threw up until 4PM THE. NEXT. DAY.  Reeeeeee-diculous!!!

4. I always ask to leave off the...Drama.  See #2.  #SaveTheDramaForYourMama

5. Kim and Kanye really...remind me of a train wreck.  I just can't NOT watch.  Remember #12 from {here}.  Pretty sure they qualify as both.

6. My Parents always reminded me...to wear clean underwear.

7. Every single day I...have to put reminders on my calendar or I WILL FORGET.  ThankYouADD

8. This one time in College...I have nothing wild and crazy here.  I actually attempted to get an education.  I know, I'm boring.  Moving right along :)  

9. My grossest habit is...putting my gum on the side of my plate while I eat.

10. My latest white lie was..."On my way!"  Actually happening: Still getting ready.

11. I know all the words to...Baby Got Back.  And can rap it like a mofo :)

12. When I grow up...I want to be nothing but happy.  Everything else falls into place after that!

13. Sexy time is...every day--if left up to Matt :)

14. I will never, ever...be dependent on a man, or anyone for that matter.  EVER!

15. I think it's hilarious...when I bust someone's balls who thinks they are on a totally different level than everyone else.  You put your britches on the same way I did this morning.  Get over yourself.  {So maybe that's mean, not hilarious.  Ha!  Oh well!!}

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment