Friday, February 15, 2013

{25 Things You Should Know About Me}

  1. I adore dark chocolate dipped in peanut butter.  {Try it...it is OMG GOOD!}
  2. My mother named me after a soap opera character. {Lauren from The Young & The Restless}
  3. I've changed my major a bazillion times & have enough college credits to technically have a degree.  {I should finish that up...note to self}
  4. My eye color changes from green to blue depending on what I am wearing.
  5. The ASPCA commercials make me cry EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.  {I am convinced I need a farm to house those beautiful creatures.}
  6. I am a makeup/skincare whore.  {Love my MARY KAY}
  7. I use a coupon ALMOST everywhere I go.
  8. No matter how many times I go to the store, even WITH a list, I forget something.  {I will contribute this to my non-medicated ADD}
  9. I CANNOT CANNOT CANNOT ride in a vehicle without music.  {If there ain't tunes, this hooker ain't ridin'!}
  10. When giving directions somewhere I am rarely good with road numbers...but I can always seem to fit food joints in there somewhere.  I.E, You know, the exit with Chic-fil-A.  {Inner Fat Girl, again!}
  11. I do not have that one show that I have to sit and watch every week.  
  12. However, I do LURVE reality TV.  {Trashy skanks and rich bitches...sign me up!}
  13. Whenever we go on vacation I have to drive.  {It's a control thing}
  14. I feel the need to plan everything.  {But can procrastinate with the best of 'em}
  15. I'm not good at "being a team player" because I'd rather just do it myself.  {It's an only child/brat thing}
  16. One of my biggest pet peeves is when a waiter/waitress collects my bill and asks if I need change.  {Their tip drops instantly.  Former Hooter girl rule}
  17. I have a Pinterest addiction.  
  18. Dirty Dancing is my all time favorite movie.  {Top Gun is my 2nd fav}
  19. Second biggest pet peeve...knowing your grammar.  I HATE when people confuse their, there, and they're.  {Seriously, I cringe.  Pretty sure that was covered in 3rd grade}
  20. I feel naked without earrings.
  21. I have a serious led foot.  {The long skinny pedal on the right is my friend}
  22. I pray everyday that my daughter and I become as close as my mama and I.  {Love my babygirl...and my Mama too!}
  23. I Google EVERYTHING.  {Wish I got paid for each search, I'd be a rich Mama}
  24. I am quick to jump to conclusions and play out the worse possible scenario in my head.
  25. I have 2 tattoos.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment