Friday, February 1, 2013

{Fab Ab February}

Happy February 1st!!  Today starts Fab Ab February!  I am excited to start something new.  I started at the gym again in January.  Although I am not really seeing any results in the weight department, I am still going.  I know I have to put forth extra effort since the cards are not in my favor.  So, I am!  I am trying everything I know to try that is NATURAL.  No diet pills & no gimmicks...just hard work.  And believe me eating right, hitting the gym { when you would much rather hit the couch}, and counting calories is HARD WORK.  But with time it becomes much easier.  I am still trying to train my body not to crave crap {ie, soft drinks, chocolate, french fries, etc.}.  And I KNOW I CAN DO THIS.

I will update half way through the month with my progress.  I may or may not take pictures...I haven't really decided.  I just know I have to work hard, put forth effort and never forget that I am a


Join me in the February challenge??

No comments:

Post a Comment