Wednesday, February 13, 2013

{Weigh In Wednesday & My Inner Fat Girl}

button

I have become a follower...of {Erin} & {Alex}, that is!  I am linking up these awesome ladies and becoming more accountable for my actions each week.  I am trying my mother effing damndest hardest to get these pounds OFF!  I used to be a skinny girl; pre baby (who is no longer a baby), pre {stupid thyroid problem}, and pre being ALMOST 30....eeeeekkkkkk!!!  So, I know she is in there SOMEFREAKINWHERE!!!  

I will admit, my weight was up a pound this morning which blows big fat balls is very discouraging.  Then, my inner fat girl decided to show up juuuuuuuust in time for lunch and CRAVE Mexican.  I hate her.  So, Mexican she had!  Efff!!  Really??

I've decided not to blow my WHOLE day and will be sweating my A$$ off at the gym tonight.  This has to get easier.  PleaseForTheLoveOfGod let this get easier.

post signature

6 comments:

  1. It has to get easier right!?! Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep at it. For me, some days are easy and some I just want to stuff my face with cheeseburgers. I think the biggest battle is just not giving up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! Support keeps me going =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stoping by from link up!! You got this!! Don't give up!! We all can do this!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummm, your love of cursing just gained you a new follower... I can tell I'm going to like you already!;)

    I'm right there with you... let's set these inner skinny girls free! They're buried in there somewhere for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love me some new followers! Thanks everyone.

    ReplyDelete