Thursday, February 21, 2013

{Thirsty Thursday...I NEEEEED WINE}

It is only shortly after lunch that am currently writing this short little post and I am hoping/wishing/bobbing-my-head-like-a-genie for 5:00PM cause I'm certain it's the weekend (slight run on sentence, maybe?).  Oh wait...it's only THURSDAY?!?!  Are you effin' kidding???  I could have sworn I've already worked my 40 hours plus some this week.

Today calls for one of these.  Although, mine would probably say, "Don't Ask, Just Pour!"


On top of my "fabulous" week, my weight loss has become non-existent.  I really want to crawl in a hole where I can be a super fatty and not care.  BUT...I must do this for myself.  I must do this for my daughter.  I MUST DO THIS!  

At least I managed to drink 4 of these bad boys yesterday...
Pretty sure that's a half gallon.  Yes, I peed every 30 minutes.  Yes, it was irritating.  Have I accomplished it again today...No.  But I'm almost there!!

On a brighter note I am getting my "hair did" tonight.  That always makes a girl feel better.  Bye Bye roots!!  

Holla!!
post signature

2 comments: