Thursday, March 14, 2013

{It's the freakin' weekend...well, at least for ME!}

Welcome to my St. Patrick's Day birthday weekend!  Actually my weekend doesn't start until 5:00PM today, but I am celebrating a little early.

In case you don't follow me on {Instagram}...this is my happyitsmyfriday face.

I am taking tomorrow off to indulge in the awesomeness that is {Rock Barn Spa} for my birthday.  If you live anywhere close by I HIGHLY suggest planning a day there.  It is AMAZING!!  Seriously!  My mom and I have been several times and I just haven't found a spa/massage location with the quality and luxury this place has.  Tranquil Heaven.  You can sometimes catch a Groupon for them, so watch out for those.  Some of their services may sound a little pricey, but I am a firm believer in 'you get what you pay for'.

Other than the spa, and few birthday dinners with friends and family, I have no solid plans.  I'm hoping for no meltdowns an easy transition into 30.

Have a fabulous weekend!!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment