Monday, March 11, 2013

{Weekend Recap...Better Late Than Never}


So I'm a little late on my Monday morning post...we'll blame that on daylight savings time, k?  Considering it took EVERY OUNCE OF ENERGY to pull my heifer A$$ out of the bed this morning, this post is a grand achievement.

Saturday, Kayleigh and I started off our day at the bowling alley bowling for a local organization that houses and helps families with special needs.  Kayleigh loves to bowl and I can't say no to such an awesome cause. We spent the entire day playing and shopping.  I love quality girl time with her.
A little grainy but I love it!
Sunday, the three of us went to the church for Homecoming.  I wanted to fill my plate with all of the yummy goodness that each table held.  However, I refrained.  I did have a small bite of banana pudding.  {I just can't pass that stuff up...yumm!}  Later, we had Kay's birthday party at Chuck E Cheese.  She had a blast.  And so did the other kids.  Best money I ever spent on a party.  There was no stress of planning, decorating, cooking, etc.  We just arrived at our designed party time, partied our little hearts out, and left with gifts in tow.  I normally stress myself out so much about food and decorations and etc that I never get to enjoy her party.  Hands down, would do it again!!

That's all folks!  Next week I will be recapping MY birthday and that dreaded ugly number... 3-0.

Until then....
Katalyn & Me
Tootles!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment