Wednesday, March 13, 2013

{Weigh In Wednesday}

button

Happy Hump Day hookers!!  Can't believe it is Wednesday already.  This day always seems to creep up on me.  Anyway, this morning was a hhhhhhooooooootttttt mess in my house.  I apparently did not plug my phone into my charger properly last night.  That resulted in no alarm this morning.  EFF!!!!  Which then resulted in me running around the house like a chicken with my head cut off complete chaos.
I had about 25 minutes to get up, get Kayleigh fed, get ready and have her to school by 8:00AM  Side note--we only have 1 bathroom in our house and let me just say that 3 people do not fit in there very well while in a hurry.  Thankfully, we arrived before the bell.  Kiss, hug, "Have a good day, Love you!"  {Tires screeching!! {only kidding}}

Then, I busted out my   NASCAR skills and skidded into a parking spot made it to work safely.  Whew!

In the midst of my morning rush, I did jump on the scale quickly.  No gain, no loss.  Whatever, I'll take it.  Let's roll out this beyotch!!

So, how was your morning??  =)
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Ugh, the worst way to start a day!!! And this damn time change doesn't help anything!!! Glad you made it safe and sound! P.S. I can't reply to your comments via email!!! Here's a link on how to change that: http://www.sweetsimplicityblog.com/2009/08/noreplyblogger.html

    Your comment this morning made me actually LOL! Soo funny! (And not a heiffer!) I didn't do a whole lot better at lunch, totally my fault, tho. So I'm knocking out C25K and RI30 today to help make up for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok...so I changed the reply thing. Thanks for the info!! Still kinda new to all of the blog stuff. Taking baby steps to learn the blogging world.

      Glad I could make you laugh. Bad days happen...we just gotta pull up our big girl panties make the next day better :)

      Delete
  2. Girl you got this!! Stupid time change!! Haha

    ReplyDelete